Courtesy : www.cskollam.com
- Post Matric Scholarship:Instruction for Applicants(English) | Instruction for Applicants(Malayalam)
- Rate of Scholarships
- Software for Printing Income Certificate/Affidavit on Community/Proof of Permanent residence Ver.4.0
- Press Release
- Physical Target
- Should be the First Year student of Plus Two/ UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of Higher Secondary School/ College/ Institutes/ University, which is either a Govt/ Aided/Recognised Unaided Institution./11th Class/Technical/ Vocational Course of ITI/ITC Centres affiliated to NCVT./Course, other than those listed in under merit-cum-means scholarship scheme. (The names of courses listed under Merit-cum-means scholarship are given in See Instructions for details.)
- Should belong to Minority Community (Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhists/ Sikh/ Zoroastrians or Parsis).
- Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination.
- The Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
Documents to be Enclosed Along With the Registration Printout.
- Self‐attested passport size photograph pasted on the Registration printout.
- Attested copies of Mark lists of all Examinations from Matriculation onwards, passed by the candidate.
- Income declaration – affidavit (as shown in Appendix‐III) on non‐judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/‐ for self‐employed parents/guardian or income certificate from the employer for employed parents.
- (i)An affidavit (as shown in Appendix‐IV) on non‐judicial stamp paper of Rs10/‐by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the Minority communities notified by Central Government; OR (ii) Community Certificate from the competent authority.
- (i) An affidavit (as shown in Appendix V) on non judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/‐by the student regarding his/her place of residence/nativity; OR (ii) Nativity Certificate from the competent authority
- Attested copy of the first page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student, showing the Account Number and Name, Code and Address of the Branch.
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostelers.
Rate of Scholarship
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission & course /tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against item concerned:Download Rate of Scholarship.
- Application can be submitted only ONLINE at www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Students are required to register themselves in this site before applying for this scholarship. The Registration page can be accessed at, i. Home Page> Online Registration OR Home Page> Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) > Apply Online.For details of Registration, see Guidelines provided in the Registration page.
- Candidates are required to take a Printout of the Registration Form after submitting (after SUBMIT button is clicked) their application online.
- Candidate should have a Saving Bank account in State Bank of Travancore (SBT)/ State Bank of India (SBI) / Federal Bank/ South Indian Bank in her/his name. The candidate should be in possession of the Bank account Number and the Branch Code.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- The scholarships will be sanctioned in accordance with the criterion laid down by the Central Government.
- Candidates are to submit the Printout along with the supporting documents (listed in para.6) to the Head of their Institution
- The candidate can edit the online data until it is verified by the verifying officer.